ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Abstracts are required for the following 3 purposes:
1. Travel Grant application,
2. Poster Presentation,
3. Participation in Early Career Researchers’ Tournament.
Please read the guidelines closely:
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges the acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publications.
- The presenting author is assumed to have approval from all co-authors to submit the abstract.
- Abstract topics must be related to RSV and fit to 1 of the 5 categories:
- Vaccines, Therapies, & Treatments
- Clinical Studies
- Evolution & Epidemiology
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Maximum of 250 words, otherwise abstract will not be accepted.
- All abstract applications can be submitted through our registration website.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadlines will not be considered.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants in order to be scheduled for poster sessions and presentation.
- Please indicate if you wish to participate in the Young Researchers’ Tournament.
The Organizing Committee will review and determine whether the abstract will be accepted as a poster presentation or participation in the Young Researchers Tournament, with consideration given to the author's preference.