Abstract submission GUIDELINES
Abstracts are required for the following 3 purposes:
1. Travel Grant application,
2. Poster Presentation,
3. Participation in Early Career Researchers’ Tournament.
EARLY CAREER RESEARCHERS' TOURNAMENT
SELECTION OF CANDIDATES
Abstracts indicated willingness to participate in the Early Career Researchers’ Tournament will be scored by the Organizing Committee on scientific quality, innovation, relevance and language clarity. The 4 highest scores will then be invited for giving a presentation.
- Ph.D. students, post-docs, medical residents or certified specialists with no more than 3 years of practice since completing training or Ph.D. are eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates may indicate that they wish to participate in the tournament when submitting an abstract.
- Written confirmation from the head of a candidate’s department about resident or Ph.D. status has to be provided and uploaded during application process.
The conference registration fee will be waived for candidates who are selected for the tournament.
Each candidate is allotted 10 minutes for presentation of his or her research and 5 minutes to answer questions from the jury. The presentations are scheduled on the first day of the conference - November 12, 2019.
Candidates will be judged on:
- The scientific value of the work presented,
- The quality of the oral presentation and,
- The quality of responses to the jury.