All Abstract Submissions Open Deadline Abstract Submission for Grant Grant Recipients Notification
June 15th, 2021 August 1st, 2021 By September 15th, 2021
REGISTRATION GRANT APPLICATION GUIDELINES
● In order to be considered for a Registration Grant, applicants must submit an abstract (published or from an ongoing study) as a proof of their involvement in RSV research. See requirements and information regarding abstract submission. ● Registration grants are available for: ○ Young Scientists and Researchers: ■ Such as Ph.D. students, post-doc/fellows , medical residents or certified specialists with no more than 3 years practice ○ Researchers from Low- and Middle-Income Countries: ■ Definition based on World Bank
● Proof of eligibility is required: ○ Must upload documentation of their institution’s letterhead with a letter from the department head confirming their current position
● The applications will be selected based on the following criteria: ○ Minimum of 50 grants available for LMICs; ○ Other applications will be selected based on the quality of the abstract.
● Applicants must have affiliation with the RSV field. All applicants must currently work or study in the field of respiratory infectious diseases, and must provide information regarding position/title.
● One application per registrant.
POST SELECTION PROCESS FOR GRANT RECIPIENTS
If you apply for a Registration Grant for RSVVW'21, you will receive a notification via email by September 15th, 2021. If you are selected to receive a Registration Grant, you will be provided with a discount code that waives your registration costs.
Registration grant recipients are required to present their poster during the conference days and are personally responsible for providing the poster. See poster guidelines for more information regarding poster presentations.
REGISTRATION GRANT APPLICATION LINK
You can apply for a Registration Grant in our Abstract Submission Portal. You do not need to register for the RSVW'21 first.