All Abstract Submissions Open Registration Grant Recipients Notification Abstract Submission Deadline Abstract Approval Notification
June 15th, 2021 By September 15th , 2021 September 15th, 2021 By October 1st, 2021
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Please follow the instructions listed below: ● All abstracts (published or from ongoing studies) can be submitted through our Abstract Submission Portal.
● Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline End of Business day (CET). Abstracts received after the deadlines will not be considered.
● Submission of an abstract acknowledges the acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publications.
● Co-author approval is assumed to be approved with abstract submission.
● Presenting authors must be registered participants at least 1 month before the conference. If this is not possible due to circumstances, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● All applicants must currently work or study in the field of respiratory infectious diseases, and must provide information regarding position/title.
● Abstracts must be related to RSV and fit to 1 of the 4 categories: ● Vaccines, Therapies, & Treatments ● Clinical Studies ● Evolution & Epidemiology ● Virology & Immunology
● Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
● Maximum of 250 words, otherwise abstract will not be accepted.
● Abstract submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
● Please indicate if you wish to participate in the Young Researchers’ Tournament (more information here).
● You should receive email confirmation within 1 working day of submitting your abstract. If, after checking your spam folder, you have not received this confirmation, then please contact email@example.com. ● Questions regarding abstract policy, deadlines, notifications, programming, general conference questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PREPARATION
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
Interest in being considered for Young Researchers’ Tournament ❏ Must upload documentation of your institution’s letterhead with a letter from the department head confirming current position.
Presenting Author Details: ❏ Full First & Last Name (ex. John C. Smith) ❏ Email Address ❏ Postal Address (city, state if relevant, country) ❏ Daytime & Evening Phone Numbers
Affiliation Details of Presenting Author: ❏ Position / Title ❏ Department & Institution / Hospital